Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Checking In

Loki: I just wanted to say a quick hello to all our readers. We seem to be on a pattern where we post regularly one week and then the next...nothing. I guess this is a nothing week. I just wanted to give a heads up that Stella has a friend coming in town next week and they will be busy gallivanting around town...so time to blog will diminish. If anyone is interested in guest blogging with me or with someone else just let me know! :) I think it might be time for another Saucy and Curls banter....that is if Saucy can find the time. I hear little Meatball has been sleeping less and less during nights. No fun! Nothing new is going on here which is why we are having a hard time coming up with topics to banter about. I would like to say that I made it through my first week of running and this second week is already easier. I am looking forward to buying me some new kicks so that my poor feetsies will feel better.(No shin splints yet!) Although it has been rather cold here..I have to say that I am beginning to like it. It is all about making it a habit huh? People always say that (and Big T) and I would just think it was a ploy to get me to work out. Stella is still busy being obsessive with the working out. She has now starting tanning which is just going to get me even more green. Anyway no new news on the job front. Who would've thought it was going to be so hard to find a decent job when I actually started looking for one! Okay well enough of the update...if I don't speak to you again..have a wonderful week!

Curls-- what is a finger monkey? like a real monkey? I just watched a documentary about little house pet monkeys...and those people were nutty. It is like a baby. Like a baby...in a diaper... for the rest of its life. The thing never "potty trains". Also when they hit puberty...they become mean and uncontrollable and often times attack their owner. Okay so I just googled the finger monkey and it is quite adorable. The documentary I watched was not about finger monkeys but I am sure it is similar. Are you really going to get one? Please do!
 What do you think about this monkey? Animal haters--- Stella and Cookie?

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I won't be getting a finger monkey, as they probably cost a million and 2 dollars. Plus my horse dog would mistake it for a mouse and scarf the poor defenseless fur ball down his throat. If I had one I would name him Fred. Fred the Finger monkey.

    Very proud of you Loki for running. I HATE LOATHE DETEST REALLY DON'T LIKE running. I like to ride my bicycle! Bicycle Bicycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...she likes to ride her bicycle. she likes to ride her bike! she likes to ride her bicycle. she likes to ride it where she likessss.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THAT SONG!!
    I would be up for an old saucy and curls banter haha , i wish i had the motivation to run. I'm working on it! I do taebo and booty ballet, I'm working my way up!!

    ReplyDelete