Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sexy, Stunning, Skillfull Stella

Saucy: Stella. This name sums up my whole life plan. To be like Stella. How many nights I have layed awake yearning to have the cake decorating technique and skill my creative cuz Stella does. How many mornings have I woke up and looked in the mirror wishing I could have that sexy thigh indention and toned lean legs. And How many an afternoon do I lay during Meatball's naps only to read a book, watch tv, or possibly clean instead of spending quality time with Bob as Stella does. I am a failure.


Eyes of Blue: I too am a failure. You couldn't have said it better, Saucy. I've always been jealous of the stunning Stella. We can only dream of having those perfect toned legs and to have a daily get-together with the one and only Bob Harper. Or to up and run a half marathon just for the challenge. Or to look good in absolutely everything, including horizontal stripes. Or to have hair that can go curly or straight. And not to mention she's quite the comedian. She's hilarious and doesn't even have to try. She's even friends with Carrie Underwood's look-alike. Who wouldn't want to be like Stella?!!

Saucy: Yes....Eye's of Blue and I go on a weekly shopping trips on Friday nights. Well, recently I have had a striped fetish...only to find each and every striped shirt I put on looks horrid! I mustered up the courage to ask Eyes of Blue why it all looks hideous and makes me look like a chunky munk. And she says, "It's horizontal stripes, bad idea!"....And then today I see a post on facebook of Stella in NONE OTHER than....horizontal stripes. I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and cry for it just does NOT look that way on myself... ha!

ANYWAYS, this sounds rather like I am bashing myself. I assure you I am not. I just admire Stella. Many of us do. She is quite oblivious to this admiration. I do not think she is aware of Eyes of Blue and I's weekly chats about her qualities. She is now! She definitely won the planking contest by far on July 4th......Another thing to add to the list of accomplishments! As if this weren't enough......She is now dating my long lost love, Adorable Aggie.

Eyes of Blue: Geee....we sound pretty pathetic. Shhh, they don't need to know that we have nothing better to do than roam around endless racks of clothes, try everything on that we can, and eat delicious food court garbage every Friday night. After all, we are doing it for little Meatball's sake. He likes it! Probably more now than ever since we've discovered he loves eating yogurt melts and to gnaw on price tags since they're within his arms reach.

Woah woah woah... It sounds like I was the meanie who said horizontal stripes were a no-no. I once learned from the fashion gurus, Stacy London and Clinton Kelly, that one shouldn't wear horizontal stripes, that white isn't allowed after labor day, that you can get anything altered to your body. I bet every striped shirt you tried on this weekend looked good.... but SOMEBODY wouldn't come out of her dressing room. Perhaps we should beg Stella to be our personal shopper and she can find us cute clothes like she always wears, including her perfect striped tee that we adore so much.

Another thing I envy about Stella is her talent to plan a great party!!! I mean seriously, it's a dream job of mine to have a party planning business with her. She is so creative and definitely thinks outside the box. She knows how to do it all. From the immaculate decorations, gorgeous, delicious 3 tiered cakes, fun games, yummy food and punch, I could go on for days!! I know I'm just a beginner planner, but think about it Stella... we could start making the big bucks! Well, maybe you. But I can learn from the best!

Saucy: Oh...don't even get me STARTED on the parties! I won't even try to live up to Bella's parties for Meatball. Poor Meatball will learn to accept plain, mundane birthday parties. ha! Well, now that you all know what freaks we are, let's hear your thoughts.


P.S. Loki, you can be the star of our next banter!


What do you admire about Stella?....

And Stella, are you flattered? or just creeped out??

4 comments:

  1. I must say, this entire thing made me so happy. I couldn't think of a better subject than, well... ME! Haha. Even the other day Loki was trying to talk to me and Batman said to Loki, "You didn't say Stella's name first so she's not going to pay attention unless she thinks it's about her." haha. I don't really think I am this narcissistic, but who doesn't want a little attention every now & then! However, with that said it sounds like the only things I am good at are working out & party planning. Surely I must have some other good qualities about myself! Why did you not write about my sweet spirit or my kind giving heart? Just kidding. I did not know OSU people were called Aggies? I thought they were Cowboys? Leave it to me to know NOTHING about football when all this feller knows how to talk about IS FOOTBALL! I'm sure I just stare at him blankly as he rambles on and on. But I at least try to look cute & like I'm interested. In fact, in my head it goes something like this... "What the heck is he saying? I told him I don't know anything about football... Guess he is still going to keep talking about it. Whoops, I wasn't paying attention and now he's looking at me like I should be agreeing. Nod your head, stupid! Okay, good... Whew, maybe he didn't notice my eyes glazing over there. Try blinking a few times too so you will look interestd. Oh, wait.. not too much he'll think I'm trying to bat my eyes at him. Just look cute. Can't you just sit there and look cute while he talks in this foreign language?! What is wrong with you?! Why didn't you ever just learn about this stupid game! Then maybe I could impress him with something OTHER THAN my working out & baking skills... Geesh... If only I were more like Eyes of Blue & Saucy...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo funny Stella!! I too think my niece is wonderful. Although, Her and I do have alot of the same amazing taste. Other than the things mentioned I also think she is a good mommy, and she was oh so helpful with Saucy and Meatball. And still is. I did not know this interesting fact about Aggie boy. So he talks football alot eh? Maybe you should just start talking on and on about party planning or shopping and see if he stares at you like you stare at him. Ba ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah both of ya'll comments made me laugh so! As well as Stella's text to my mother today. Cookie asked if she was gonna run with them and stella's reply "you don't think i get this nice toned legs by doing nothing do you?" hehehhe

    ReplyDelete