Monday, August 1, 2011

PET PEEVES ANYONE??

Good morning everyone! We would like for you to please welcome our dear friends, Saucy & Eyes of Blue, to the bantering! (And somehow TMC got in on this one.) It has been quite awhile since we have heard from our wonderful cousins and although Saucy & Eyes of Blue will never be quite as odd as Saucy & Curls, they are still pretty entertaining... :)
XOXO, Loki & Stella

Saucy:  Okay, everyone has them. I do not care how sweet or precious or compassionate you are-YOU HAVE PET PEEVES. To prove my point, Eyes of Blue, even the most precious, sweet, and compassionate of all, has pet peeves. Eyes of Blue???

Eyes of Blue: I hate being interrupted. Like….I hate being interrupted! I just won’t talk anymore. I can’t stand when I’m walking through Walmart and the squeaky cart won’t stop squeaking. Seriously? Who has that dang cart???What are your pet peeves, Man Child?

TMC: I hate when my sisters give me mean nicknames like The Man Child, and everyone else thinks they get to call me by that name as well. I also hate when people tell you the end of the movie when you haven’t seen it yet….

Eyes of Blue: I hate when people talk during the whole movie and predict the whole time what will happen in the next scene. I also HATE BEING LATE! When I say I’m going to be there, I’m going to be there! It’s simple, If you say “I’ll be there at 7.”….then be there at 7!!!

TMC: Why do I feel like all these pet peeves are all about me?!

Saucy: Uhm, because they are! Man Child, I do love your nickname. I think it's funny, and whoever discovered it is a genius! My biggest pet peeve in the entire world is SHARING MY FOOD. Okay…there is a WHOLE cake in the kitchen, I have one piece of cake on my plate. “Can I have a bite of that”….”uhm sure?”……WHY CAN’T YOU GO IN THE KITCHEN AND GET YOUR OWN PIECE! Haha. Now all of you are going to think I’m a stingy snake! My second pet peeve is I’m telling you people, I cannot leave this house without hearing my father’s wise words, “Don’t back into anything.” Seriously? Granted, I probably deserve this but that does not change the fact it’s a pet peeve of mine. My last and final pet peeve is when my parents make out when my friends are over. Get a room!!

TMC: I hate it when ppl can dish it but can’t take it. It’s ludicrous, I tell you! LUDICROUS!

Saucy: Gee, Man Child. To whom are YOUR pet peeves referring to? haha. OH, I thought of one more! I sneak into my mother's room to search for a casual decent t-shirt to wear. I slip it over my head and think “Perfect!” I start off with my day only to look down and there's a hole in the arm pit!! I don’t know what my mother does in her t-shirts, but all of em have holes in the pit!! She must be itchy in her pits or something!

Eyes of Blue: I hate when people walk into work and complain to me like I'm their counselor.

TMC: I hate when people leave electronics on when not using them, leaving dvds out of the case, and when guys come to work and DON’T WEAR DEODERANT!


TELL US : WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES???

11 comments:

  1. That community cereal bowl is disgusting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this topic!!!! I could go ON and ON. What does that tell you about my tolerance level? 1. Parents who can't control their little brat children. 2. Parent's whose idea of an ultimatum is onneee....twoo... Georgie get over here now threee.....Okay that's it! In the corner with you! Spank the kids butt and call it a day already!! and 3. Gloppy sticky toothpaste in my bathroom sink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are a few of mine: !. Eating chips right out of the bag. All my kids know of this and yet, STIll EVERY MALE DOES IT!!!! 2. Laying in my bed when it is unmade. (this happens on husband's day off when I have to leave the house before he gets out of bed, (thus the bed isn't made)and someone goes in my room to watch TV and just lays in it like it is their sheets to lay on! 3. Leaving a plate of leftover food anywhere... on the counter, table, or coffee table.. I mean really! Is it MY Job to get your plate to the sink and rinse it? What am I ? THE MAID????
    I totally loved this subject and thought the 3 of you bantered well. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now... I want to be odd just like Curls and Saucy! :) Although I contributed to this banter, I could go on for days! Here are a few more just for kicks. 1. Holes in my sonic straw. 2. Toilet talkers. This could be stall to stall or someone on their cell phone. It's actually quite humorous if you don't have a shy bladder. And 3. Bluetooths. I think people who use them purposely make eye contact with you and trick you into thinking they are talking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I have several pet peeves but mine right now is open cabinets and coffee. My husband is incapable of putting up the coffee or the creamer after using it...or shutting any cabinets he happend to open. Also he dumps the coffee grinds out in the trash...but it usually happens to be at the very top of the trash, so I always have spillage of coffee grinds everywhere the next time I open the trash can. Its very annoying.
    I would also like to add that I tend to leave gloppy toothpaste in the sink, and I am sure I will count to 3 before spanking my child, and I am sure they will get out of my control at the most inopportune time.... Im also a toilet talker (sorry) and I am late most everywhere, I probably interrupt people in my excitement to share my thoughts, and i dont mind sharing my food and if your plate looks better than mine, I want a bite. I dont see what the big deal is in eating chips out of the bag. I must annoy all of you very much. haha

    I cannot talk to my mom while she is chomping on food...seriously she has the loudest jaw chomping around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of pet peeves. People who pull out in front of you and go slow! (especially if there is nobody behind you! can't they just wait??) Letting someone cut in front of you while driving and they don't acknowledge it. RUDE! Chewing with your mouth open! Gross! Trying to sleep till noon and your man hits the snooze button a zillion times! Get up already and go earn my livin'. lol. just kidding...sort of. Men who toss their dirty clothes on the floor...8 inches away from the hamper! And my #1 pet peeve....: not putting stuff back where it belongs (hammer, flash light, broom, shovel...) UUGGHH!!!!!! Can't help it, those things bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many pet peeves I was going to write about. But instead I found myself reading how I do all those annoying things other people hate. For example, I INTERRUPT PEOPLE LIKE CRAZY. Geesh. What's wrong with me? I give them mean nicknames. I can't watch a movie without talking the whole time. I count to 3 ALL THE TIME and I swear that you will too when you have children because they are inherently evil and I'm not a man and can't lower my voice enough to instill fear into my child.

    Then on the other hand, I DO NOT share food. I DO NOT talk to others while peeing at the same time. Gross. I'm always on time; I always wear deoderant. I put things back where they belong. I close cabinet doors... I don't eat chips out of the bag. Ah. See now, I feel like a much better person & less annoying citizen to the world at large.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TMC... OR SUPERMAN? OR ROBIN?August 6, 2011 at 2:08 PM

    I just happened to be over at sausys when they were doing this banter.. and I was sweetly asked to join in! And yes most of my pet peeves are about my sister and work! its just all I could think of.. I an annoyed easily so I have many pet peeves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the harrassed man childAugust 6, 2011 at 2:14 PM

    I'm just saying everyone else gets a cool nickname I'm the only one that gets harassed put down and made fun of when my nickname is used

    ReplyDelete
  10. TMC- quit being so sensitive. You can not change your name. You will forever be the man child. Get over it. We call mom Bess... do you think she likes being called Bess? Probably not. You have the option of writing your own blog and naming yourself Manly Man. As for now...you are stuck with TMC... because you have 2 older sisters that will never see you as a beastly man. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahahha this convo made me laugh

    ReplyDelete