Monday, November 8, 2010

Stella's Turn

Loki: Today we will be featuring a post all about Stella in an attempt to make her feel more important than breast milk. We have definitely spoken quite frequently about my woes on here and we felt as if poor Stella has been lost.

So, Stella... What was it like to work with your sister?

Stella: I will say that working with my sister was quite lovely at times... Perhaps I will miss that someday. But it's only been like 3 days and I saw her all weekend so I do not miss her yet. Although I will probably miss eating BTT weekly more than her... But I'm very glad we went out with a big bang.. And maybe someday we will work together again. We've always wanted to open a wedding chapel out here on our land and I'm pretty sure I can get Sam to back our venture... Or a cake shop. Or a boutique. He might even throw in a firework stand here or there for Big T. hahah

Loki: So what will you do with yourself now? What's next on the job front for you?

Stella: There are absolutely no prospects on the horizon! I will go back to cleaning Gma Mod's house in the meantime. I did this the first 18 months of Bella's life and we got along just fine. I am not sure what kind of job I will look for next.... Probably the kind that just gets dropped in my lap.

Loki: So what are your plans for today as you are unemployed?

Stella: Yes, thanks. The Man Child (TMC) has already tried to make snarky remarks about how I am unemployed in an attempt to make me feel bad about myself and him feel superior. It makes me want to punch him in the face. It will probably come down to that since he's such a snarky little man. I probably won't do much today except say Snarky a few more times... Actually, I got up bright & early... Took a shower... Made a to-do list... Bella is helping Nana Bess clean out her closet right now like it's great fun. I worry about that child sometimes... She thinks things like organizing & rearranging are so exciting!

Loki: Okay, enough formal talk. Do you ever dream in chocolate?

Stella: No, I dream in red.

Loki: How often do you think about sweets?

Stella: Every 20 seconds. Isn't that how often men think about sex ? Bahaha.

Loki: Do you want more children? If so, what would you name them?

Stella: Yes, I'd like 3. But I think I should find a man first. If that never happens then maybe I could adopt. And live at home & collect welfare. Like the Octo-Mom. That's my real dream... Then I would name my little chocolate babes La-a and La-Toya & La Bomba.

Loki: If you were dying & got to make one last wish, what would it be?

Stella: To go to all the Bowl Games... Haha. Whoops. That was Batman's answer. His last dying wish would be to watch more football. True story.

Loki: Do you think you look like your mother?

Stella: Do you think you look like your father?

Loki: Do you think looks have helped you through life?

Stella: What looks? I must admit that sometimes I suffer from nose envy. My brother (TMC) got my nose & I got his... So unfair. I wonder what the procedure would be to just transplant them to the correct face. Maybe that would be my dying wish since I avoided that serious life/death question. There. It's final. I would have a nose job and people could admire it as I lie there dead in a casket. Actually, I prefer cremation. Don't worry, all of this is already written down in my will.... (And if I die young, do NOT bury me in satin.)

Loki: What do you think about pineapples?

Stella: As far as fruit goes, fresh pineapple is one of my favorites... Other than that, I don't really have any other emotions or feelings towards it ? That's normal, right?
Loki: Do you (or did you) ever want to be a rock star?

Stella: Hello! I used to be in a band. How could you forget this? We sang, played our own instruments & wrote our own songs. I'm actually pretty proud of our writing... It was pretty good stuff.
Loki: What's in your cd player right now?
Stella: The new Taylor Swift c.d. "Speak Now." Good thing I bought it last week before I was out of a job! I don't care what people say about how she can't sing. She's a brillant songwriter. You can't deny that. And it doesn't matter to me how good or bad she sounds because once I know the words I sing over her anyway.... I must say that there are a few songs I really like on there, but her 2nd album "Fearless" is still my favorite. (My favorite song on here so far is Speak Now... "And she is yelling at a bridesmaid somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry...")


Loki: What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Stella: I wanted to be different... And I am! Hooray! Now I just think about what my little dear will be. Will she design clothes? Will she be a vet? Maybe she will be an artist....

Loki: When you get mad do you hold grudges?

Stella: How can you not hold grudges? We are given this thing called a memory. So if someone does you wrong, you aren't going to forget it. Ha. Actually, I don't think I'm a grudge holder. Sometimes it can take awhile to get over things, but I don't think I let that affect my life... That's something I've had to learn a lot. You can't let what other people do to you- or say to you- or how they treat you- affect how you are going to spend your day. God has taught me a lot about forgiveness as well. You should forgive because God forgives, right? That's easy to say.
In fact, I had something happen not too long ago that definitely addressed this concept... The woman my husband left me for sent me a message on facebook. (I say woman, but I usually refer to this girl as a homewrecking child mistress... Among other things!) She wanted to let me know that she broke up with my ex (after almost a year of living together.) I think her real intention in writing me was to let me know he was still using drugs and that he had stolen from her & her friends (to try to get him in trouble I guess.) She said that she did know that we were married when they got together and that she had hurt me, but that she was sorry.

Hmmm.. What would you say to this person?
I've had many a dream where I am just beating her face into the ground... I have thought many times all of the things I would say to this person if I were ever confronted with her... I probably couldn't get the words out fast enough! My right hook would probably interrupt that thought anyway. But I wasn't that angry anymore & I had moved on with my life. I felt sorry for this stupid little girl who had no idea what she was doing. She had no idea what she was dealing with. Addiction hurts & tears apart anything in its path. I know this better than anyone. She was writing me because her world and concept of trust & love had just been blown apart. And then God told me to be compassionate. And so I was... Not because I wanted to at all, but because God compelled me to. I could have written the rudest most hateful reply you could ever imagine. Instead, I actually said "thank you for your apology" to the person whose crime I did not think I would ever forgive. I was even nice to her in my reply (and made sure to clear up all the lies I knew she was told.) Don't worry, it wasn't my idea. (She even wrote me back & in her ignorance acted like my Bff, to which I did not reply. That was pushing it...)
But there you go. Proof. You shouldn't hold onto anger. It will only hurt you & affect no one else but you.

Loki: Wow. Both deep & personal and you included God. You just made your mother so happy. Thank you all for joining us for this stimulating interview... And stay tuned for more posts to come!

What question did Loki leave out that you would like to ask Stella?

6 comments:

  1. I Love Taylor Swift also!!! I DO think she can sing well, but not so much when it is live. And yes, she is a great song writer!!
    I would want to ask Stella where she would like to go on a vacation if there were no limits. Also, if she could be an animal what would she be and three reasons why. Those questions are for you also Loki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy....Yes, I love hearing my daughters reference God in their lives. And I LOVE hearing about what God is teaching you or has taught you! "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk with the Lord... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! I need that cD!!! Can you burn it for me? or will i have to buy it too haha. im poor. but i LOVEEEE TAYLOR, although i have heard a few live performances that were a little pitchy. But I dont care i agree with all she can write.

    I WILL say that I am 100% IMPRESSED with stella's response to the woman. I am without words at your wonderful mercy that I myself would not have shown. Hm, just shows how much more mature you are than me! =) yay stella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to answer the cougars questions:
    I would go to Tahiti or Fiji and stay in one of those hut/villas that are jutted out in the water.

    I would be a monkey... because they are cute, still have opposable thumbs, and are most like humans (relationships, babies ect.) .

    Also I dont think I would be able to talk to that wretched woman as nicely as Stella either. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loki!! Fiji is my dream vacay too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am proud of Stella knowing that forging is the right thing to do. And I agree it is hard. I also had to forgive my stepmother (even though I was married and in my 20's when she took over my father) Because I invited my Dad and Step Dad to NanaBess' wedding she decided I couldn't come to her house anymore! So for 5 years I had to visit my Dad elsewhere in CA when I saw my sister. But God got ahold of me too..and being a Christian I heard His still quiet voice about 'loving those that persecute you." So started sending her gifts for Mother's Day, Birthdays, Christmas etc and included her in letters to my Dad, which before I had not acknowledged her. Oh of course she wasn't a Christian either and was hateful and critical of everyone! But after 5 years she ended up loving me and inviting me to stay again, and now sends me hugh boxes of See's Candies every November. I never really 'loved' her but found I could love her with God's agape love. But it took 20 years before I tried God's way. Before she hated me, I had just put up with her. Evidently, God always has a plan.
    And I too have Taylor's new cd and have several favorites. One is 'December' which is my fav. And I loved all the questions. I also love Stella's honesty. I think she likes writing her thoughts as to 'telling you them.' But I love her and Lokie too much to be critical of anything they do. And why Loki got her tongue pierced, I'll never undertand, but I love her regardless.

    ReplyDelete