Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hallo Chear

Loki: Halloween is over! Whew, what a weekend! I need a weekend for my weekend. I ran all over the place and let me just say that getting a big tutu baby in and out of car seat was not very fun. I am sure to have glitter pieces in my car for the next year. (Mainly because I never clean out my car!) Anyway, I tried to take my precious baby to see all sides of the family just so they could see how adorable she was in her costume. This included a trip out to Choctaw to visit the in-laws, where I was not very warmly welcomed! Big T says that not all kids visit their relatives on Halloween so I guess I will not repeat that tradition next year.

Stella: I am exhausted. I am so exhausted that I didn’t even read anything you wrote. I just thought if I typed something out to you it would make you happy and then you would leave me alone.

Not going to work? Fine. I went all over town this weekend too. But first, we must talk about how we went on the lamest train ride known to mankind with our office. This “office” function consisted of me, Loki, ChaCha & our children sitting together on the back of the slowest, boring-est train while the rest of our co-workers sat in front. Poodle brought her entire family consisting of like 5 children and 1200 grandchildren. Then Sparky & his wife invited their “couple” friends, who they hung out with the whole time. There was not a lot of socializing AS USUAL & was a complete waste of time.

Loki: Yes, it was a complete waste of time for me to go ride a silly train. I could have ran next to it and kept up. It went on a straight railway….And the view was just some grass & bushes. All of sudden, the train stopped. I thought there was something wrong with the train and we were going to have to get off and walk back to the station. But then it just reversed and went back to the station…. Can we also mention the creepy “funny” man walking around trying to rile up the kids with some jokes? He was not funny. He was dressed as a mad scientist and dropped a fake arm on the seat right by Baby Blue and Bella. (Like Blue knows what she is looking at!) We all gave him the same look… and he didn’t come back by us again. The lunch afterwards was just as entertaining, as we sat there watching P.R. try to feed a 1 year old bottled water while her hands shook so violently from lack of alcohol. (She hates children, but has to pretend to like her best friend’s kid.)

Stella: What lovely imagery. I’m at a loss for words….

Loki: We then went to play on the playground... or let Bella play on the playground and when we meandered back, everyone had left. Wow, what a bonding experience that turned out to be! I then had to nurse Baby Blue in the car. She tried to turn her head all the way around to look at her auntie talking....with my nipple still in her mouth. (How is that for imagery!)
Stella: Yes, it put Stretch Arm Strong to shame. I wish you would stop nursing that child now so we can talk about other things. Your boobs are featured on here more than me. We should rename the blog: "The Tales of Nursing by Loki"... No, instead I think we should talk about me more. What about me? I wanna talk about me....

Loki: Fine we will talk about you!! Coming soon: a Feature on Stella!
Wont you be sad when the nursing stops? !!

7 comments:

  1. I am just so thankful I was back in time to show off those cute little Dalmations at the Fall Festival! yes, both my girls are too kind to haul the kids all over town to "trick or treat" relatives.. but let me tell you this.. it was appreciated! Those costumes were the cutest ever! I am waiting to see what you come up with next year! hah ha! :) And yes, Lokie, Stella nursed 15 months.. you can out do her if you want! :) ha/ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm still laughing at the fake arm drop! Not that it was funny for him to do it in front of small children, but because I can imagine you two looking at him like he was a total nut case!!! Where is that train ride anyway? Responsible, my oldest child, had a Stretch Armstrong! That thing was so much fun to play with. Then it got a hole under an arm and the stuff oozed out of it and we had to toss it. Oh! I love when babies are older and they look all over tatnation when they are nursing. It's just so cute! Hey Bess, remember the pic of you nursing Batman and your boob is 14X bigger than his head? He's lying sideways (under your arm) and you are in bed. Ahhh, memories! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I've seen that picture!!! I was horrified! Almost as bad as the one she took of me at age 2 with my bare rear in the air. A nice straight shot of the bum hole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha ha!!! I have seen both of those pictures too. Wut a cute little bum hole it was ! Ha! I liked when my little jug muffin nursed and he could twirl in circles and flop all over the place but his mouth never seperated from his "num num" My poor boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Stella has me beat..I only lasted 9 months but just because I was eating so much I was afraid I would look like a fat cow! It didn't seem to hurt my 4th child any. And I don't remember any of my friends nursing either however I was a stay at home mom so no one ever saw me since we were stuck in bathrooms back in 'the day.' And I must say I absolutely loved my darling 'dalmations' and soooo appreciated getting to see them. Thank you, thank you, thank you Stella and Lokie. I remember how hard it is to come up with the darn costumes anyway then load kids up in one car...(haha we didn't have car seats then either) and my kids costumes were nothing compared to yours. Can I say I am so proud of my granddaughters? They are doing far better than I ever did, even taking their darlings on a train ride..which most little ones love any movement even slow with air blowing in their faces. Just this morning sweet little Baby Blue sat in front of the floor register blowing warm air..and loved it! And I had time to eat my cereal...oh yeah..another great morning with Loki's Baby Blue. So back to the kitchen since she is napping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still surprised that no one asked what this stupid title means...

    ReplyDelete