Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello, my name is Chubby.

Stella: There once was a family who was oh-so chubby... Including all of the children, the wife and the hubby. This family of chub just loved to eat sweets.... and breads and pastas and especially meats. After they gathered to take a photo for mother's annual Christmas card.... It was then decided that they all looked like a big, fat lard. How could this have happened? How could it be? No dieting, no exercising... doing nothing you see! And so they decided to play a little game... And the Biggest Loser diet happened to be its name. Now it's time for lunges, crunches, leglifts and more... Celery, carrots and hummus are such a bore!!! Who do you think will win? Who will last? We all know that Stella was the winner in the past.

Loki: So the time has come for the "Biggest Loser" family edition. Our goal is short... until Christmas. We are going to see who in the family can lose the most weight in a month. Hooray. After we saw ourselves in the family photos we decided it was time to do something about it. (that or the fact that our pants are too tight). Or maybe that is just my reasonings. I failed in the attempt to not look fat in the family photos and I am hoping the one chosen for the Christmas cards can just be of those beautiful babies. Yes? Ah well. I gorged myself this weekend and am now ready to starve. I would also like to mention that my husband has already given me my Christmas present. Who cares that it isnt even December yet!! He has the inability to buy a present and then wait for the day to come. He does this with my birthday too. I always know when he went shopping for me because I never have to wait to get it. He usually gives it to me right when he gets home. I am surprised he was able to wait until we were on vacation to propose to me because he apparently bought the ring 3 months earlier. Anyway, he got me an XBOX Kinect. I am super excited. I will win this competition for sure.

Stella: Yes, the contest will be short since we all lack the stamina to do anything over a long period of time. Although maybe we could do several rounds if this one is successful. We should also mention that TMC is not participating. He has a tattoo now, you know. Apparently this makes him way more attractive than the rest of us. (Well and he'll be working doubles- although I think that would give him an advantage considering it's manual labor but whatever.) I should also mention that Loki gets very drousy after working out. I had to jump on her & ride her like a horse to try to get her to wake back up. I am the opposite. I get energy & way too much of it after I work out. That's why I am go-go-go or nothing at all. Although I lost motivation around 4 p.m. yesterday after my brain quit working due to lack of carbs. I decided in those few critical moments that I would not participate in the no-carb diet Bess is doing and quickly shoveled a bowl of cereal down my mouth. Now I can function again.

Loki: I got drousy because my body was lacking food. It is used to being supplied with an abundance of carbs and things that make your body work. I had used up all my energy running up down that giant hill. I was so tired and so hungry when I got home later that night that I downed a couple of cups of coffee. (Yeah, yeah, Bess said to drink green tea, but coffee sounded better.) And my energy level still did not go up. I was ready for bed by 9 pm. Today I got up and was able to work out on the Kinect for about an hour...and then another hour or so of cleaning... and I am already sick of lettuce. This is how diets always go though... it takes a while to get used to it. Please make up more rhymes about our chubby family.. I find it entertaining. I watched some of BridalPlasty last night and one of the girls from the Biggest Loser was on there...competing to get plastic surgery because she had so much excess skin after losing so much weight. It's a rather odd show girls competing to get a "wish list" of surgeries before getting married. The groom doesnt see them for 4 months until their wedding day when she walks down the aisle with a brand new face. Some of those girls were skinny minny's and the plastic surgeon still wanted to lipo out the fat in their thighs. It is ridiculous. I think people always want to be skinnier... or everyone has their own insecurities... I would just like to minimize some of mine.

Stella: Yes, I refuse to watch that show. It looks RIDICULOUS! You know what else looks ridiculous? Loki trying to do pilates. The Man Child even sat on the couch just to watch Loki try to participate in our pilates session yesterday. It was a pretty pathetic attempt, but definitely entertaining. I also wanted to point out that no matter what we are talking about on here, TMC's name will pop up. I mean, he makes the blog a lot. He should feel special. And while we are on the subject, I tried to convince him to wear some jorts to the Eclipse party. He refused. I suggested that I could spray tan his bod & draw on a 6 pack. Then with the tattoo & jorts he could look like one of the wolf pack. Maybe with some help from the fans we could convince him to look ridiculous for our entertainment....

Loki: I have no core strength. It has vanished...I am attempting to get it back. Please do not make fun of me while I am working out.. At least I am working out, yes? I hated that dumb lady on the pilates dvd and her dumb swimsuit work out gear. I would rather stare at fat people that way I can feel better about myself. Can I just mention that my dog got sick yesterday while I wasn't home..and now I cannot get the smell out of my carpet. Ugh. I have not had to deal with dog crap since he was a puppy 4 years ago... I am seriously contemplating throwing my rug out. Any suggestions on how to get this smell out? Gross. You do talk about TMC a lot but I think that is because you live with him and so he is around a lot. He should feel pleased. We don't talk about everyone on here.. and let's face it, this blog is the epitomy of fame.

Who do you like to work out with? Alone? With family? Watching models or Fat people?

10 comments:

  1. I could not do pilates! I am tiring of my taebo video I've had since baby #3. I saw there is a new DVD by Juliane Hough (DWTS).. not that I watched the show, but a dance work out sounds much more fun than pilates. Loki should have fun with her Kinect. I hate restricting food too, alas, my winter clothes are tight and it's only the first of December! So I am trying to eat less calories (did you hear of the guy who ate junk food but a small amount of calories and lost weight?.. Uncle wrapping paper posted something on fb the other day about it). Anyway.. good luck. What I really want to do is just bake. When my pants get looser, perhaps. And I also enjoyed the opening rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously I do not like ANY type of exercise. I liked the rhyme also. Is that pic a real baby???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saucy couldn't believe that I didn't put my own dieting and losing weight opinion. Well saucy, this ones for you. Now girls, how many times must you hear. DIETS DONT WORK!!!!!!! It has to be a life style. If you would just not go from one extreme to the other, you would never have to "diet" Just eat healthy foods and small portions with exceptions and exercise than you can maintain a healthy happy weight. There, how was that for great advice? Ps. I love new workout videos. Let me know of any good ones. Of course seriously do I want to look at Juliane Hough. She only has the most perfect body ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Choc Chip, I would never watch Juliane exercise. Dancing is another matter. Then she is dancing with a partner whom is always better to watch then a female. I hate to exercise or walk for that matter. So vanity makes me do the treadmill, but not so much now. I don't know how I even lost 10lbs in less than 3 months but am eternally thankful. I have no will power at all and must eat Carbs like Stella. Stella, i loved the opening rhyme. Again, another talent of my granddaughter in the area of creativity. I have to agree with C.Chip again about gorging and starving. It will not work. Your body works on so many calories. Period. You, especially Loki who is nursing, need a certain amount to funtion and when you hold back your body thinks it is starving so makes adjustments. Figure out so many calories a day, then divide it up into 3 meals and 2 snacks (like apples/nuts/cheese even) and your body won't go into shock. Only when Stella competes with Nana Bess will Nana Bess compete back..so she could win. She knows how to eat smart. Stella and Loki don't give up everything. Life is too short. So does that mean I can bring something sweet Saturday? I will be baking that morning, just to warn you. I don't even know what a kinect is?? And I would only do any exercise with someone. I am not a loner. More the merrier I say. But not if you sit and watch like TMC. Got to go and eat an apple now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, the word is 'function' just to let Stella know I do know how to spell it's the typing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I forgot to say how much I love the picture of the chubby kid too. And.....yes, Stella you are very very talented. Wut a cute little poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the poem!! Very original! You should publish a book of Poems! Stella's Silly Poems (Of course you would give it a much wittier title) Anyways, I'm sitting here eating half a pan of lemon bars as I read everyone's comments and feeling no guilt whatsoever. Does this mean I have a great body image?? And Julianne Hough is overrated. She has a little girls body. But whatever. Blah Blah Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't mind having julianne hough's little girl's body....or her hair or eyes. or her dance moves! i want to be her curls! hahaha AND lemon bars are DELICIOUS!!!! i want some NOW! i can't participate in all the dieting and exercise talk .... maybe in a couple months. right now i will enjoy being nice and plump for the holidays! ps love the poem and baby pic but everyone has alreayd told you that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH YEAH! how did yall like choc chip's advice? how would you like to hear it mon-fri and IF your lucky on weekends too! welcome to my world!
    marvelous advice choc chip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Curls' comments. Chomping down on sweets while reading about how starved we are. haha. And I agree- J. Hough looks like a little girl. I'm not a fan of hers at all. Saucy should not be jealous.

    ReplyDelete