Sunday, February 6, 2011

Angry. Must. Vent.


Stella: Well, am very angry with someone right now. And I just thought I would tell you about it. I was just wondering if it's just me or does the rest of the world really think that the only important thing about a person whether or not they are a virgin? Is this the first thing you would want to know before meeting someone or dating someone? Really?! Why don't you just ask if the person is a sinner or not? Then once you find out that the answer is always going to be yes, you can get over it and quit judging them for which sins they may have committed. GEEESH. This all started as just a happy-go-lucky text convo and now it has made me so mad my face is on fire. It's burning up Loki. Burning up. Because without insulting me directly, she insults me! As it is obvious I am not Mary and did not have the virgin birth, and so even though she was not talking about me directly I am still thrown into that same group! Well, well... I must not be good enough for anyone either. Someone should hang me in the gallows at dawn. In front of the whole town. Poor Hester Prim and that freaky little child. What's wrong with these people?!!!!! GRRRR

Loki: Please tell me more. I want to know more. You may not want to put all gory details on the blog and that is fine with me... you may text me if you wish to keep this private. Although, you did start a blog about it so I am assuming you do not want to keep this private. I think a lot of people have a very bad problem of having a "holier than thou" attitude about a multitude of things and so I do not find it surprising that they could once again let their mouth run and insult someone. I hate people like that, by the way...the kind that judge other people. The kind of people who act as if they are BETTER because they abstained from sex. Well congratulations.

Stella: That's what I said exactly! In fact, my words were that so-and-so should just go get a "certificate to frame!" Bahaha. Nice one. It gave me much pleasure. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I hate all virgins! (Don't you call me a Virgin Hater! I can just hear you now... haha) I just don't like people who won't give a person a chance because they're NOT a virgin! Besides, I didn't say that person was a prostitute and had 30 std's so if you're gonna date them you'll have to take the risk of catching a disease. But ya know- so what if they did?! Are they not worth loving? Are they to be shunned by the human race? Doesn't Jesus love them too? Yes. Yes, he does. And yes he did back in that story about him loving or healing or whatever the prostitute. If only I could quote scripture. But alas, we only quote movies in my family. But whatever! Oh, and I just ate 1 tsp of all natural peanut butter. (As is allowed according to the South Beach Diet book.) And IT. WAS. DELICIOUS.

Loki: haha!!! VIRGIN HATER! I also find it quite humorous that you just ate ONE tsp of peanut butter. It's like you were so mad you needed a drink...but you don't drink --so you ate some peanut butter to calm down.  That was what I used to do when I was starving and had nothing to snack on... Now I have all of Blue's snacks... graham crackers, goldfish etc... all easily accessible and hard to not pop in my mouth. Ahhh I'm off topic as usual. If one chooses to remain a virgin... and they are in the dating world and they choose to date only other virgins...that's fine. That is their decision. I guess maybe they do need to pre-screen and ask up front that person's sexual history. Bahaha. How ridiculous. People don't go around spewing their past and every mistake they made before dating someone. No one would ever go on a second date if that happened!!

Let's cheer this post up. Here's Sammy with a new hair-do. Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Well, first I do like long hair on guys. So I like the older versions. And really, can you really abstain? Yes, if you are never alone and plan to be with other people, or both have the same morals...but it is not the sin that is not forgivable. Actually judging others is worse I think We all really have this inside belief that we are better than others...and that is ridiculous. We learn to put Jesus first, than others, than ourselves. Can we really do that? Nate Fleming (OSU person who died on airplane in 2001) said "God first, others second, and me third." I'd like to do that but only with God's help can I. I just want to be loved and accepted like everyone else does. Thank God, Jesus forgives any sin when you sincerely ask, except the sin of not believing in Him. And I think I would have eaten something different that peanut butter, Stella. But that's another story. Get over being mad..it's not worth it. You are loved and accepted by us and Jesus! That's all that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm... I do have a lot of opinions on this topic. They are opinions, of course & they are only mine. First, for some insane reason, it seems that being a non-virgin these days (& especially a few years back) isn't so bad w/ society as long as you don't become pregnant! What? Huh? Does that make any sense to anyone?? But it is/was true! Also, watching TV/movies these days & how they all bed hop & do the horizontal hokey pokey with any & all they can get to be still long enough to do it with, what ARE we teaching young people? What message are we sending? I know the Lord desires for us to wait for our wedding night. But, sometimes, sadly, we don't. You have the strongest Christian families; Billy Graham, and the unchurched families; Jeffrey Dalhmer (Okay, so I don't know their relationship w/ the Lord while he was younger. However, I did hear he became a Christian in prison!!) and still, we all sin. Thankfully, as Gma Mdn. stated, this sin isn’t “too large” for Jesus to forgive. Who among any of us has not done something in our past that we wish we could change? Sex or some other sin. I had pre-marital sex. But I only sinned once & I got pregnant & had a beautiful, much loved son. Was he a mistake? No. The timing was off a little, but he certainly was not a mistake. Where am I going with this? I’m way off on my soap box…. Well, this is my point. Many people judge. They always will. You know what you are. You know who you are. You know where you stand. And you know that you are worthy of love & acceptance by all. If they don’t see that then it is truly their loss!! Most importantly, God knows these things & He alone is THE judge! Thankfully, He doesn’t categorize our sins: blue book for the sin gossip. Green book is for sins of gluttony. Black book for sins of stealing. Red book? Well, of course red book is for soiled doves! Ha ha ha….I just re-read Redeeming Love & gee golly, what a BEAUTIFUL story! AND THAT IS HOW WE SHOULD ALL BE!! Toss that book at the person you're mad at Stella! Toss it hard & hit them in the face & break their nose & bloody their lip & pull their hair!! Oh my! I didn’t mean all of that! Just nicely give them the book to read!
    Oh! I lied. Another sin. I said I only sinned once and got pregnant, yeah, that isn't true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahha... I loved your comment Cougar!!!! Wonderful, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete