Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One Up-er

Loki: Stella stole my heater today. My feet are freezing
Stella: This is a blog subject? For real?
Stella: Your cold feet?

Loki: Well you could make another comment... like how your feet are warm now in this ice box. We could talk about the train ride we are about to take
Loki: or about how you are going to lose 10 lbs this week. Because you said it, it must come true
Loki: or your love of facebook stalking.
Stella: How about this? My brother punched me in the boob the other day. don't you think that is inappropriate?
Stella: I told him I was going to kick him in the balls.

Loki: oh my
Stella: Dad agreed that I had one free kick.
Loki: Man Child punched you in the boob?
Stella: Another time my brother pinched my nipple
Loki: Did you kick him?
Loki: that freaks me out. I have no idea why any brother would pinch their sisters nipple....Its just wrong
Stella: No. But I think I gave him a "tittie-twister" first.
Loki: thats different. he is a boy
Stella: So he just decided that it wasn't fair and tried to give me one too.
Loki: it is NOT the same
Stella: P.S. I'm not stalking anyone on facebook at the moment.
Loki:No one can pinch or punch my boobs... they will get squirted with some milk
Loki: haha
Stella: I already agreed that was inappropriate behavior.
Stella: That is Disgusting. I can't believe you would say that OUT LOUD
Loki:I just love how I can see your computer so I know what you are looking at all the time.
Loki: not as disguisting as discussing your brothers punching and pinching your boobs

Stella: You're a creeper
Loki: you are lucky my eyes are so bad...otherwise i might be able to see what you type
Loki: You are a creeper too... you like to read other people's emails. in fact...have you snooped through mine yet?
Stella: no
Stella: why would you have any good ones?
Stella: to mother?
Loki: no...i think i deleted them all as to not offend you ...because I knew you would snoop
Stella: I like to read what Mom writes about me. That's all. It's not being nosey. I just want to be informed. Most of the time she's just complaining about me being stuck to her like a leach or how she doesn't like when I'm not doing something correctly with Bella.
Stella: I gotta know these things
Loki: Well thats what happens when you are with someone ALL the time. She just needs a place to vent.
Loki: Because if you realize what other people think about you, it will help you adjust your attitude and be a better person?
Stella: I agree.
Stella: I'm enjoying my time alone.
Stella: Correct.
Loki: So if i say something negative about you... you will interperet it as my outside opinion and correct said attitude?!
Loki: Umm No.. you would swiftly kick me in the balls.
Loki: (not that i have any)
Stella: That's what I like about people. To hear their real honest opinions. Why do you think i'm so blunt and straight forward?
Stella: No sugar coating please.
Loki:I think you are a liar
Stella: I don't lie.
Stella: So I don't want people lying to me.
Stella: That's what I'm getting at.
Loki: There have been many times I have been MAD at you and vented to my mother and you have read it and gotten very angry at it. You didnt call me up and say "Oh Loki I understand how you feel, I apologize!"
Stella: You never understand anything I say because you have a different brain than me.
Stella I didn't say I would apologize.
Loki: thanks for that... im glad we dont share one brain. we are 2 different people
Stella: But did you have to write that same email/complaint again? No.
Stella: See, there.
Stella: I'd hate being you.
Stella: No offense
Loki: What?
Loki: why?
Loki: thats ridiculous
Stella: I just like me. I'm like being me better.

Loki: there is nothing wrong with me
Loki: Oh puuhlease. Who is talking better... you make everything a competition. Like I am trying to "Outsmart, Outlast, Outplay" you. Im not. there is no rivalry here.
Loki: Speaking of, could you win survivor?

Stella: Let me elaborate oh sensitive one.
Stella: I wouldnt' want to be the firstborn... who was therefore the first rebellious teenager.. I wouldn't want to be married to that man who has all those crazy ideas... I wouldn't like to be tall either...
Stella: And I wouldn't like to have to work full time

Loki: well gee. would you like me to list the reasons I dont want to be you. Do you even like my spawn?
Stella: haha. or Pay bills.
Stella: And had to learn the hard way at everything.
Loki: so you dont want to be a grown up
Stella: Take it or leave it muchacho.
Stella: I didn't say you had to list anything.
Loki: but havent you learned through me. Havent I taught you the things you dont want? You have never had to try because you see what and where I got. Maybe you should pay me a penance
Loki: for teaching you
Loki: a sisters tax
Stella: No, I wouldn't last on Survivor. Because when I get hungry- like extreme hunger- I get all hot and sweaty and cranky and I feel like I'm gonna die or pass out or poop.. and I would NOT survive.
Stella: Besides that I'm not into nature. Much like dogs, it sounds nice... you know camping.. living off the land. But when it comes down to it, put me up in a nice hotel and let me go shopping.
Loki: like you are going to die and lose all control of bodily functions?
Stella: On the other hand, I would like to go on Amazing Race, even though I have no sense of
direction. However, I have yet to find a person who will agree to audition with me. I asked Dad once and he said he would do it if I could navigate him to our parking spot (when we were going to a Thunder game) and I was successful!
Stella: People who die do lose control of bodily functions! DUH!
Loki:I know silly but hunger should not make you feel like dying!!!
Loki: NO ONE will go with you....if they know you.
Loki: to the amazing race that is
Loki: you would get mad at something and then quit talking to them.
Loki: Dad would try to get you to do something you didnt want to do and then you would get all sulky because he yelled at you or something.
Stella: I don't think so. I'm not that tempermental.
Loki: they totally should put you on the show because it would be sooo entertaining
Loki: for real? You dont think so....have you seen Bella... thats you Stella. Thats you
Stella: Well then maybe I would make some good drama. But maybe not. You're WAY more dramatic than I am.
Loki: Oh yes but I dont deny it
Stella: When I got my epidural I wasn't freaking out about my feet being numb for hours and hours like a whiny cry baby.
Stella: I was clear, calm and collected. I had that baby like a pro. You were the one acting like a wild woman.
Loki: i would be entertaining on the show as well. Sign me up, I dont know who would provoke more insanity out of me...
Stella: me or who?
Stella: Big t?
Loki: Big T
Stella: He'd be the most ANNOYING partner of all time.
Loki: oh yes,. he would be the guy yelling at me to DO IT>.. COME ON!!!
Loki: We would have to have marriage counseling after that if we went
Stella: He'd get you SO LOST and he'd be so convinced that he was right and you'd lose.
Loki: I am not discussing my birthing experience with you, You are NOT me. It was NOT fun. I was sinking through that bed...
Stella: Whatever. I had back labor.
Loki: poor you, i had to get CUT open.
Stella: At least you didn't RIP open
Loki: The first time I looked in my baby's face... I had to turn my head and puke
Loki: I wont ever tell her that... it might give her a complex
Stella: This post is not goign to be a G rating and will scare Saucy if we continue this subject.
Loki: lets continue! haha
Stella: That's awful. I looked down on my baby with love and smiled.
Stella: Clearly a superior mother. Ahahah
Loki: i did later...once I woke up from being knocked out.
Loki: OH CLEARLY.
Loki: now you are trying to "out-mom" me
Loki: its ridiculous. You have competitive issues with me. ENOUGH!
Stella: I have nothing to prove.
Stella: I was being funny.
Loki: well quit trying to one up me
Loki: all the time

Stella: I have this thing called a sense of humor, maybe you didn't get one.
Loki: maybe that was one other thing you are better at.
Loki: anyway...
Stella: Yes, I'm a comedian.. And I travel around the world... And I make millions of dollars
Loki: I wish you would
Stella: I wished that I could have a castle and so now I have one... And then I wished that you would have to be my servant, so guess what? Now you are...
Loki: well at least Im pretty
Stella: Well I was voted the Prettiest girl here at work... cuz I'm a model ya know.
Stella: Do you not watch SNL?
Stella: Obviously not.
Loki: Yes I do... but you need to be petting your head while saying such things
Loki: SORRY
Stella: Well look over here and I'll pet my hair.
"I'm on a special diet"

5 comments:

  1. I want to apologize for the spacing of this post. I have spaced out our wording several times and it keeps running back together, Sorry if it is hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stella and Loki for making me feel lots more comfortable about giving birth and the labor process =)

    Oh and you made the Man Child sound like a total FREAK in this post haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let me clarify- The Man Child PUNCHED me, but Batman is the one who PINCHED me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah..thanks for the memory of "I'm on a special diet" I'm sure everyone who posts will get. (Except maybe Smalltown) (haha, also the 'out loud' phrase) Now to sisters who banter to each other...me being a second child watched and learned from my older sister so naturally I was the 'good girl' at least til I got away from home. But never have I been competitive - nor wanted to be like my sister who had dogs following her, read books instead of out playing with friends, never liked her boyfriends (well, did like one of them - my mother told me I couldn't date him because my sister liked him - but went out with one later she stopped dating and after one date, I dropped him too. He was a creep!) And I was much like Stella if I got hungry I got irritable and if you made me mad I clammed up and wouldn't talk. I would never go on Amazing Race or Survivor as everything about it calls for a strong sense of confidence and adventure. I've never had confidence except being with children and cooking/baking. Those attributes are not called for in either show. I always thought Choc chip was going to go on with her son when he turned 21. I wonder if they would yell at each other? I don't like to hurt peoples feelings and never argued with my friends or my mother. Only my children and my beloved have been yelled at but I wish I had a softer voice like Bella. I was born with a voice that 'carries.' Haha that makes it sound nicer right? I also never fought (especially physically) with my brothers. I ignored them. But I was raised so differently than in these days. Maybe I'm warped. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. you deserved it so get over it!
    and i won the amazing race every time and im on an even more special diet, i made it up and i had 5 babies and i invented comedy soo

    and is it gay i got the at least im pretty quote Loki?

    ReplyDelete