Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fight Night

Loki: We apologize for the delay in posts this week. Stella and I have been fighting lately so we haven't worked on anything to post yet. Well, we're not really fighting, but we have had an overload in sisterly bonding time. So it was time for a break. We just can’t banter when we need some space. So I do apologize. We already work together (which you already know) and then we also spend a good majority of our weekend together too. So when we can't get away from each other for more than 2 minutes then we eventually start bickering about dumb things. (I would also like to mention that as I scribbled a note to Stella in church on Sunday…she edited and corrected my note before handing it back!)

Stella: Yes, thanks for that message Loki. And for the reader's pleasure I have compiled a list of 5 quick & simple things that you can do to irritate your sister. Feel free to try these at home.

1. If you are older, you can act like you know everything.

2. Try to give as much unwanted advice as possible.

3. Keep sharing your opinion even when it is still NOT WANTED.

4. Always act like YOU are the most mature person in the world.

5. Be sure you tell your mother that SHE is to blame (not you of course!)


Loki: Someone is still bitter, I see. I would like to add that the only reason you are irritated with me is because Nana Bess ASKED ME my input on the situation. I was speaking to HER, not YOU. And I didn't say anything bad anyway! Now for the audience's enjoyment, behold the I/M conversation that I had with our mother while I was already at work that caused Stella to become upset with me...


Nana Bess: Stella is sitting here contemplating calling in to work today.

Loki: Baby Blue really enjoyed the pool yesterday. Like she was splashing all around and having so much fun. She would "swim" back and forth to us (waving her arms and kicking her legs) It was really sweet. Then that other baby was there and NOT cute!

Nana Bess: oh...

Loki : I think I am just spoiled.

Nana Bess: ha/ha

Loki: That baby definitely looks cuter in her pictures. haha

Loki: Baby Blue was giving the baby kisses too. It was soo cute then some drunk lady was there dancing like a maniac... but Blue found it funny... so okay..

NanaBess: What is your input on Stella's decision to not come in to work? Any?
Loki: Why is Stella going to call in?

Loki: I don't want to be here either.
NanaBess: She is laying here on the floor... she just doesn't want to go to work today.. she has things to do...

Loki : My thought is if you are going to call in... you need to call before you are supposed to be here.

NanaBess: Well, she has 10 minutes... haha

Loki: Like she would need to call at 7 or whenever she decides she isn't going to come in. Like whenever I call in, I do it the mintue I wake up.

Loki: You can't wait until it's 9... "Oh, I just decided I'm not coming in today!"

Nana Bess: Yes.. I know you do.

Loki: I have things to do today too... but I have to work here. I hate it, she hates it... It's life. Call in on Wednesday if she wants to call in on a day. Do it before or whatever... I don't care. If she is going to call in then she needs to call Sparky herself and not just tell me.

So See? I was asked for my opinion. I was not talking to you. I was trying to talk to my mother about my baby and all she wanted to talk about was you calling in. I just didn't want to be here at work alone. Bleh. Maybe you should get mad at Nana Bess next time and compile a list of things she does to irritate you. I am so much older than you and so much more mature...obviously.
Stella: I would, but I am at home. Enjoying ANOTHER day off.

Do you feel better now?

No comments:

Post a Comment