Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So Sue Me.

Loki: I’ve decided that Stella is Sue Sylevester.

Stella: Why is that? That would make you my arch-nemisis, Will Schuster. You own more vests than the cast of Blossom.

Loki: You can be hateful and you do not sugar coat things… That is all SUE. Why am I your arch-nemisis? Do you hate me with a passion and everything I stand for? Am I responsible for the losers and all you want to do is keep me on bottom? Instead, maybe I am your pawn and head-Cheerio that you boss around and make spy on your arch-nemisis. I think our arch-nemisis (how many times can we say this word! ) is this place we spend the majority of our day….or maybe white leggings and yellow frilly tops…

Stella: Bella looked adorable in her yellow frilly top & white leggings this morning even with her tear stained face. Anyway, Please remember what we talked about this morning: Quality vs Quantity. You get a little carried away a lot & are way over-dramatic. Therefore I am re-naming you Rachel. What was up with singing a Paramore song at the end of the Britney Spears episode, by the way? So silly. She should have sang “I’m not a girl… not yet a woman…” Guess that would have been the predictable choice to make us all gag. Instead she sang a non-Britney song & cried during her performance of it. Blah. They didn’t even do “Womanizer” or “Oops I did it again.” What a shame.

Loki: Yes, I suppose.. It was pretty boring for a tribute show. I love how you put me down all the time…(like telling me you are tired of hearing me talk) . I think I would cast you as every snarky best friend. You could never be the nice girl. Which is weird because you were oh so sweet as a youngster.

Stella: Thanks! And I’ve got two words for you- Bye bye.

Loki: Oops!
…I did it again.
I made Stella mad
and now she won’t play with me.
Oh, baby; baby.
Oops!
… You think I would learn
That you cant make fuuuun
Or she will completely ignore you!


And that's what you missed on... GLEE!

10 comments:

  1. I would love to leave a cute or witty comment, but I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.Ha! Wuts up with no one leaving comments. I look forward to looking at them everyday. I hate that sometimes you don't put up a blog until after I have left for work. Remember darling neices, that cookie has to leave or should I say get to leave work everyday at 3 20. And cougar, nana bess, saucy, grm modern, small town, lets get to commenting so I will have something to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were making references to last night's episode of GLEE! Tomorrow we will have a very "Special" 50th POST! Woooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Three cheers for Stella and Loki!!!! I can't wait!!!! I guess you know I have never watched Glee. I thought it was like a teeny bopper show, ya know like High School musical. Lets talk about The biggest Loser. I have never seen so many man boobs in one room.Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glee-- its a love/hate relationship with me. I get annoyed with the musical aspect of it...but I DVR it so I just fast forward if I dont like the song or if they get to cheesy on me. I have been a frequent viewer of the Biggest Loser. But then they ran like 3 seasons back to back and I got over-exposed and got sick of it. PLUS it takes up 3 hours a week... and thats 3 different shows i could be watching! It is amazing to me how large some of those people are. I like watching them shrink down and cry about what hard work it is. I like watching the love handles and man boobs shrink...but they usually only get smaller...not go away. I wish they had a Biggest Loser for just normal people. i would love to go on it and dedicate 8 hours a day to working out. If I didnt have to work...heck ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the one to talk chocolate chip! you RARELY ever comment! Cougar does great with keeping up the commenting, and I do okay too, if i even know what's going on. obviously im not going to comment on things like seinfeld cause im completely lost. And Im lost on the whole glee thing too. But I still read cause its still fun to read the bickering and annoying back and forth that they do

    ps, im a spaghetti or saucy. because i was talking to choc chip and she INSISTS i go with stella's "saucy"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen Glee....yeah, I know... I don't ever know what's going on in TV land. I just don't watch TV much. But... I have now joined the masses and I ate at Big Truck Taco's!!! I have three letters for you... Y. U. M. Tonight I am going out w/ the MIL and SILs to TGIF. I so look forward to food these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food is not a drug and shouldn't be used as such Cougar. How many times must I tell you this. There is more to life than what you are going to eat next meal. So, when are me, you and Nana Bess going to get together and which restaurant shall we go too. Ba ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are fixing to go to BTT for lunch! HIP HIP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. choc chip.... how about tonight??? Loki! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer! I want to eat at BTT too. I saw how they won and will now appear on the food show - which I watched this past week for the first time. Instead I ate at the mall's food court. Not chicken but Philly steak hoagie. Good but the tacos were probably better. And I also don't watch Glee as when I was growing up and in our school's glee club we never sang that good nor were actors. So no interest there for me. But I agree with Loki about the losers..who just keep getting bigger and bigger, I can't get into it anymore..all the drama. My fav past show was the twin brother who won and the couple who eventually married. It was more reasonable back then. And about Stella getting mad, I'm afraid when I get mad I pout too and ignore everyone so maybe it's an inherited trait. I've always had to pray about that as it surely is not very Christian to get so mad at others I ignore then. I know Jesus would never have done that. btw Lokie, you should ask me about my new calendar I got yesterday. lol

    ReplyDelete